Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mushy gushy love day

Well, it's been a rough week for our guests. In the past few days, everyone from our trip has gotten a stomach bug, except B and I. That's 9 out of the 11 people! Even my cousin, who was only with us on the last day, got sick. I'm not sure how B and I managed to avoid it. To add to the fun, our washing machine broke. And believe me, with that many sick people in the house, we were in desperate need to do laundry. B and Ben ended up taking several loads to a laundry mat. Thankfully, we were able to get someone to come out yesterday to fix it.


Today everyone seems to be on the mend. While the guys were out shopping for our Valentines meal, the gals dipped strawberries, bananas, marshmellows, blueberries, and whatever else we could find in chocolate. The guys made dinner and we created our own little restaurant atmosphere in the dinning room while Chelsea watched the boys.

No comments: