Friday, December 7, 2007

My neighborhood - You can't tell in this pic, but the leaves were falling, and it was really pretty.
A little "Sepia" action
Today - Helped mom decorate for the Ladies Tea at her church, ran some errands, found a car charger for my Zune, picked up b-day present for C, went to the mall, avoided pet store in mall, picked up several items in Victoria's Secret, put back picked up items at Victoria's Secret and left empty handed, had dinner in mall, gazed longingly while walking past Pottery Barn, went to Michael's, saw lots of stuff I wanted at Michael's, left Michael's with minimal damage to pocket book, went to Starbuck's for yummy treat, went home, attended to husband and dog, wrapped present, got on computer.... FYI....Starbucks.....Peppermint Mocha......yum!
This is for Kelsey, cause she had a dress similar to this and she has a pic of C wearing it on her blog. Me and Raggedy Ann (I still have the doll)

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Awww, what a cutie. I have a professional one of me with my Raggedy Ann, too. If I could find the darn cord to the scanner....

Unfortunately I don't have a pic of me in the red and white dress. I'm pretty sure my mom does though.