Sunday, December 2, 2007

Saturday, December 1st, 2007
Started out by going to a festival at the Alden Bridge shopping center because I wanted to visit the Recycle Boutique booth. All the items they sell are made from recycled products. I picked up 2 Christmas gifts there. At another booth I signed up for the raffle and ended up winning one of the prizes which was 50 free digital prints from the Walgreens. That will come in handy because that's where I always get my pictures printed from.

B's company Christmas party was tonight. When I got home from the festival, I put together 25 goodie bags, nothing big, just fun to have a little something to pass out to everyone (and B helped). Then put together the gifts for the White Elephant game, and wrapped the gifts we got for B's 2 partners. One of our White Elephant gifts we brought was the gift we brought home last year. We were very happy to pass it on to some other sucker, hehehe! (I actually liked what we brought home this year.) Also, B and his partners received gifts from the company - a Barnes and Noble gift certificate (which I begrudgingly let him keep, boo) and a silver ornament and gift certificate from Pottery Barn (which he ain't gettin' his hands on, hehehe!).
The group gets biger every year! Yeah!

Me and my sweetieThe JuddsB's partners

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Looks like the best pic I could get of the two of you was the one with the camera cord in it. Oops. Sorry 'bout that.

Glad you were able to pass on the chip and dip bowl. Oh, and if you need any dishes for a fiesta, I can hook you up.

By the way, the candy cane kisses? They rock! We picked up two bags this evening. Thanks for the sweet little gift!