Friday, December 21, 2007

Wherever we may roam....

So, we had another fun day with Ben and Jenn and their boy's. Jenn made us a yummy fancy breakfast before we headed out to do some running around town. One of our stops was Barnes and Noble. B and I both had gift certificates for there, plus I had a coupon. So, I suggested to him that this might be a great opportunity for him to get something he's wanted for a while now, the Calvin and Hobb's collector's set. It's 3 hard bound books with all the C & H's cartoons. He's a big fan, but it was just too expensive to get in the past. So, after combining our gift certificates, using my coupon, and (much to our surprise) receiving an additional discount because we have a membership card, we hardly paid anything for it. And he was a happy fellow!
We hated to leave Ben and Jenn, but it came time to continue on our journey as "Roaming Gnomes". This evening Ben & Jenn dropped us off at our next stop, B's grandparents house.

As you can see, I'm not able to upload my own pictures yet, so I'm improvising, hehehe.

No comments: