Thursday, December 20, 2007

The journey begins....

Wednesday:
We arrived at Ben and Jen's house and discovered this strange cold white stuff that they call "snow". Apparently you can form it into balls and place them on top of each other. This they call a "snowman". It fascinating stuff!
We are verry excited to be visiting with them, especially since they skipped out on us this fall, hehehe.

Thursday:
So, this morning B, after being up for a while, came into the room to wake me up and I growled at him (not a morning person). Then he informed me that there were Krispy Kremes on the table. I shot out of that bed pretty quickly after that. You see, last night I casually mentioned that I wanted to get some Krispy Kremes on this trip, since I can't get them at home. Then this morning, my good friend, Ben, granted my wish. Yeah Ben!
The 6 of us spent the day at The City Museum, which probably sounds boring, but it was soooo much fun! I'd have to say the most fun I've had at a museum. I took a bunch of pictures, that I will post later.

No comments: