Thursday, January 31, 2008

Breathing is nice.

Wednesday
Today I find myself to be the reluctant owner of my very own cold. My cold has come fully equipped with runny nose, stuffy nose, slight cough, and general achiness.
What's it like to breath out of your nose?
Is it all that I remember it to be?
It seems like just yesterday that I could.....

-------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes if there is a book version of a movie that is out, I like to read the book and then see the movie. So, by the hardest, I read Atonement over the Christmas holiday, and then ventured out to see it today with Lisa. Though I didn't care for the book, I still held out hopes for the movie since it has gotten good reviews and all those award nominations. But, nope, didn't like the movie either, and found Keira Knightly as excruciating as usual.

Afterwards, I thought I would take advantage of the fact that the weather was actually nice today. It was a nice change to what we've been having lately. So, I strolled around Market Street, and had some fun playing around with my camera. I like to take pictures on what I call "good cloud days" and today was pretty decent as far as GCD's go. Here's a bunch of my pictures I took.....







No comments: