Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Girls Night Out

Monday
I finally got to go to The Melting Pot!
The melting Pot started having Girls Night Out on Mondays. Cheese fondu, salad, and chocolate fondo for $15! So a group of us got together and went. It was a lot of fun and really yummy! There was 15 of us at 3 tables. FYI, I was the only one at my table not pregnant. So, it was a toss up as to whether I wanted to get my own fondu pot so as to not catch it, or rub their bellies for luck.


After dinner I went to Walmart for "one thing". Two hours later.....I left with a basket full of groceries and such. I ran into Christi (who was also at the Melting Pot) while there and we walked around for a bit, then of course I had to hit the "crafts section", which is never wise. oh, and that "one thing" I went for, they didn't have it. So, now I'm gonna have to go to Walgreens, which is another place I've been known to waste a lot of time at, wondering around aimlessly. My how time flies while shopping. : )

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wowser! I'm totally going to see if the MP up here by us has this going on...(the girl's night out, NOT the pregnancy thing!). :)