Friday, January 18, 2008

Enter Sandman

5:15am -
Well, my insomnia has reached an all time high this past week. It seems my body no longer desires to sleep at night and has instead limited my sleep to the 7am to noon hours. And if by chance I do fall asleep before 7am, it only lasts for about 30 minutes and then I'm awake again. I'd been avoiding the Tylenol PM, because I don't like the way I feel the next day after I take it, but I finally broke down and took it last night. I took it at about 7pm and at about 10:30 it started kicking. Then, I finally fell asleep about midnight. Yes! Sweet...sweet... sleep!

30 minutes later I was awake again......

$%&!@#!!!

I'm still awake.


---------------------------------------------------
7:30am -
To add to my insanity,
there is a creature living inside the walls of our gameroom.
It sounds large.
I have aquired a cage.
I shall attempt to capture it.
I hope the cage is big enough.
It sounds large.

---------------------------------------------------
9:15am -
We rented "The Waitress" the other day. It was so stupid, we almost turned it off. You know how you keep watching a movie, hoping it's gonna get better? It didn't.
While we're on the subject of bad movies, I also rented "Georgia Rule" recently. If you value your time, I'd also advise against this one.
We went to rent something last night, and it was a pretty sad state of affairs. There wasn't anything we wanted to see. I haven't been having much luck with books lately, either. On the plus side, thanks to our music service we have for our Zunes, I have found some new music that I am enjoying. Along with some old stuff, as well.

1 comment:

Ben Nolen said...

That must be so frustrating. You should stay up here with us...you and Gabe could be buddies and *I* could get some sleep. LOL.

The animal in your wall sounds scary!!!!

Psss, this is Jenn, not Ben!