Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yesterday I went with mom, grandma, Trisha, and Mary Ann to Brookshire, Texas. There is a community there called Brookwood which is a "educational, residential, and entrepreneurial community for adults with functional disabilities". We ate at the cafe that they run and went to their gift shop and greenhouse. It was a really nice place. Then, last night we visited with some family friends that were in town.

Shopping
The kids
Doing a cheer!
"I said a stop, look, a listen, cause we're from New Orleans!"

My grandma is renting a corporate apartment in Houston for 2 months, so she can spend some time here visiting, so my mom and I spent the night there last night. Then today Mary Ann joined us again and we went to lunch and to Harwin for some shopping.

So many purses!

This evening B and I had dinner with Jeremy, Mandy, Jason, and Hannah. Then we all met up with James and Shannon at Starbucks.


No comments: