Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Birthday - Monday, February 4th

Monday I had lunch with the girls at The Whistle Stop Cafe for my birthday. Bread Pudding is my favorite dessert, and Whistle Stop has my most favorite bread pudding. So, I have gone there several times for my birthday.

Guess what my sweetie did?
Since we had a big group, Whistle Stop put a couple tables together for us. When we sat down, in the middle of the table was a little cake made out of flowers with balloons tied to it. B had it delivered so it would be there when I got there! It was so cool!

Here's some of us.
The tasty goodness.
Me likey cake!
Me likey presents!My mom slippin' L some make-up
After lunch, we walked around to some of the cute little shops.

Monday Evening
B took me to my favorite Sushi place, Uni. And afterwards, we decided we would make a new addition to our family.....................





---------------------------------------------------------




The New Addition


Here's my new little Brownie........it's sooooo pretty!
And it's my favorite color.
Harley checking out the new family member.
Don't worry Harley, you're still my baby.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday!!

I LOVE the new addition.

Kelsey said...

That is one sweet laptop! Clara and I had fun on Monday; thanks for inviting us!