Friday, February 8, 2008

Random Ramblings

Tuesday - Happy Mardi Gras!
Went grocery shopping with Lisa. We picked up some stuff for camping this weekend and did some general grocery shopping as well. After, I went to swap out our Blockbuster movies and for the first time in a while there was actually some movies I wanted to see. I got some shoot 'em up, beat 'em up guy flick for B, and got Feast of Love and The Jane Austen Book Club for me, because I have recently read both of those books and now I am required by "Erin's Law" to watch the movies. This didn't work out so well with Atonement, I didn't like the book or the movie. I didn't like The Jane Austen Book Club book, but the movie was ok. I haven't watched the other one yet. While B and I were out going to pick up my lap top, it started hailing. We went to wait it out under the covering at the bank, which apparently was a popular idea, as it was lined with other cars of people doing the same.

Wednesday
Went to dinner with Jim and Berni. We went to Genghis Grill again, and I got to use my birthday coupon for a free meal. Can't beat that!

Friday (today)
I would here by like to announce that I, Erin, have slept for the past 4 nights! (Applaud here)
I don't know what happened. Monday night, for no apparent reason, I got in bed at 10pm and went to sleep. And didn't wake up til 7am the next day! (more applause) I mean, even on a good day, I don't go to sleep at 10pm. And get this......Wednesday night it was 9pm!!! I actually got a bit concerned after that. I thought maybe I was coming down with the flu or mono or something, because the only time I ever go to bed before 10pm is when I'm sick. So, here's hoping this lasts, and I'm not sick. Well, I do have a cold, but that doesn't count, that's going around to everyone right now. This crazy weather makes sure of that.

No comments: