Friday, February 15, 2008

This week

Monday, February 11th
After my Photography Club meeting I was motivated to go to Market Street to take some night shots. My camera doesn't do too well with night shots, but here's a few that I liked.

Reflection in the puddle

---------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, February 12th

Dropped B off at the airport at 7:30am. Then I went over to the park to take some more pictures. I am sad because my macro no longer works on my camera, so no more close ups.....boo! I came across some ducks that were willing to pose for me and one of the park maintenance guys showed me a duck hiding in the grass sitting on her eggs. I had dinner this evening at our new neighbors house.

--------------------------------------------------

Thursday, February 14th - Valentine's Day

Here's a picture of the Valentine's frenzy at the grocery store.

Today I made chocolate covered strawberries, bannanas and blueberries for my Valentine.
Here's my "tuxedo" strawberries. I was quite proud of myself.
After seeing mine, my neighbor decided to make some as well. My Valentine gave me roses, chocolate, and the "Across the Universe" DVD. Then we had dinner at my mom's.
Here's my other Valentine with his gift from me.

----------------------------------------------------------

Friday, February 15th - Our 5th Anniversary!

B took the day off so we could spend the day together for our anniversary.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Jenn said...

Oh, and LOVE the tuxedos!! So cool!