Monday, February 18, 2008


Saturday, February 16th
Cleaned house, visited Becky at the hospital, went grocery shopping for the party.
This evening, we had friends over for a fondu party. It was yummy and fun! And we're really glad Becky busted out of the hospital and joined us.
----------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, February 17th
I found another park to take pictures in, then went to an antique shop.

This evening B and I went to another park and had dinner with Micah and Lisa. Then Micah, Lisa, and I went to the movies to see "Fool's Gold". We went with low expectations, but it was actually better than we thought it would be.
----
Love and Lays
Mom and daughter fishing
Doesn't this picture looks like we are standing in front of a fake background?

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Had a great time at the fundu party. Yummy!! You'll have to let me know the park you took those pics at; Clara and I need a new photo shoot location and that looks like a lovely spot.

Jenn said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the pic of you and Brandon!