Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter was early, but this post is late....

Here's a bunch of pictures I've taken over the past few weeks.


Thursday, March 13th, 2008
Pics in the Park - A few of the Easter pics I took of Kelsey and Clara - I had very photogenic subjects!


Saturday March 15th, 2008 - Ten years in Texas!
We had people over this evening to celebrate my tenth year in Texas. It's hard to believe I've been here this long. It was a rough start, but I stuck it out, and - what do you know! - The darn place grew on me! All I had to do was get out of Houston, hehehe. The gals

Thursday, March 20th, 2008
My Somebunny Special
"Uh, not a fan of the ears." "Take that!""That's much better!"
"Aaahhh, sweet victory!" "And now I shall look at the camera!"
Friday, March 21st, 2008
Did a lttle shopping with Lisa and then later I found another park for pics.
Friday, March 21st, 2008
Hangin' with my Peeps
Biker Chick
Odd Chick

Sunday, March 23rd, 2008 - Easter
I made carrot cake cupcakes.
Our baskets o'goodies. The 3 matching ones in the front are ours - Mine (pink): a humming bird feeder, Pez, minty gum, Dark Chocolate covered pomagranet, and a stuffed Chi that looks like the pics I took of Harley - B's (blue): Sixlets (his fav!), Pez, Jelly Belly's, and Japanese snack crackers - Harley (green): Snacks, food, and stuffed squirrel (all of which he already owned, I just put in the basket for fun. lol)
Easter bunnies from grandma
Bunnies like beer. No, really, they do!
My lil' brother
Jennifer taking a ride on MaggieThe End

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Looks like y'all had a good Easter. I love the Peeps!

Jenn said...

Oooh, I love the waterfall!

The cupcakes look good!

Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.