Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Babies, babies everywhere!

Friday, April 4th
Lisa and I finished getting everything together for Becky's baby shower and went over to Becky's mom's house to set up. And....well....when there's a dog around, I tend to get distracted....and played around with the pup using our cowgirl shower decor. That look of quiet despiration...
-----------
Saturday, April 5th - Becky's shower!
Today we hosted Becky's Baby shower at her mom's house. Lisa and I picked up the cake and went to finish setting up. Everything was coming along quite nicely until we realized that I forgot the punch bowl and had to go back home to get it. Oops! I missed the first few minutes of the party, but we had punch!

-
cake topper
Becky, her mom (R), and her mother-in-law (L)
-----------

Thursday, April 10th
This week I have been getting my house straightened up for Lisa's shower on Saturday. Today I finished up the cleaning and framed a drawing I did for Lisa.

-------------------

Friday, April 11th

Becky, her mom, sisters, and Kelsey came over to my house with a bunch of cupcakes for the party and we put icing on them. There were a lot of cupcakes! Then we finished setting everything up. We're ready to go!

-------------
Saturday, April 12th - Lisa's Shower!

Becky, Kelsey, and I hosted Lisa's baby shower at my house this afternoon.
The cake Kelsey made! Lisa

Ok, so you've heard of the movie "Three Men and a Baby", well I call this picture "Three pregos and an Erin" hehehe Later this evening while B was still at his brother's house (where he was hiding out while the women filled our house) I met Micah, Lisa, Glenn, Becky, Chris, and Kelsey at the park for a dinner picnic.

-----------------

Sunday, April 13th
After church, we met my mom and Johnny for lunch. Then my mom and I went the the Woodlands Art Festival. It is one of the four yearly Woodlands events that I really look forward to. The others being Mutt Strutt and the 2 big Woodlands garage sales in the Spring and Fall. I've missed the past 2 garage sales because the one last month was when we were at the Round Top Antique Show and the one this past Fall happened to fall on the same day as Mutt Strutt.

-
Doin' some whittlin'
The brightly colored streamers on this tent caught my eye
Here's a closer look

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Thank you for the wonderful shower and for all the help on Lisa's. I couldn't have done it without you!!!