Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm Just a Girl...

Tuesday, April 22nd
Had a nice lunch with the girls today. After, I stopped to get air in my tires. I've been needing to do it, especially because it uses more fuel when your air is low. I certainly don't want to waste good fuel, since due to the prices, I can only assume that they have started putting gold flakes into it. My mom called to say she was at a dr.'s appointment in the area and wanted to see a movie or something after. So, I stopped by the two theaters so see what was playing and the times, but there was nothing that I wanted to see. I went to Market Street to walk around a bit until she was done with her appointment, which of course, included Borders bookstore. Even though I have been on a reading hiatus lately, I picked up a discounted book. From what I gathered from the description, it's about a woman that doesn't want kids, then at 34, she changes her mind. It sounded like a book I can definitely relate to. After the book store, I met my mom and we went to Garden Ridge for a while and then we went to eat some Mexican food.

No comments: