Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We got up bright and early Saturday morning to pick up a chair I found on our local classifieds. When we got there we noticed 2 bar stools they were also selling, and they just happened to be the exact same ones that we have. So we ended up buying them as well since I've been wanting to get 2 more. Woo hoo!
A little later I brought Bitsy back to the rescue group she's with. I was sad after I dropped her off.
Then that afternoon we went to Kate's first b-day party. Then to dinner with Glenn, Becky, Micah, and Lisa.
-
On Sunday, I was surprised to find the house very quiet. Bitsy was a pretty active girl, but Harley and Bently are both pretty mellow and I'm amazed at the difference with just the 2 of them. I'm also amazed at how much she shed. I swear I could make a whole other dog from the fur she left behind. But we do miss her. Yes, I said "we".
-
I have a really cute picture of her that I am going to post.

No comments: