Saturday, December 15, 2007

Another Christmas Party

NTB/Global Force TV had their annual party last night. We spent the afternoon helping set up - I did the decorating, B help with the sound.

How to amuse yourself when speakers get long winded:
I've spotted a rare species of North American human and I'm going in. With camera place inconspicuously on back of chair I take my shot. Oh no! I've been spotted! With camera casually perched on knee, Shannon shoots back! (Note B in background with hands on hips, giving me the "pay attention" look.....busted again!)
....The human surveys her shot.

And later that evening, after the party.....

You give me "the look"! - I sick the dogs on you! Muuuaahhhaha!

O.k., that's enough playing around for now, gotta go get ready for the next Christmas celebration. Later!

No comments: