Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas #1

So this year we are having Christmas 4 times. Sunday was Christmas at my house with my mom and Johnny.

Mom came with a wagon loaded up with gifts.

Busted! - sneakin' some ham
Christmas pup
Harley and his grandpa Family...

My gifts:

From B:

Zune (we each got one, we got them a few weeks ago, but we rewrapped them since they were supposed to be Christmas presents), Zune case and car charger

Pride and Predjudice DVD (collectors set that I've been wanting for a reaaaally long time!)

Shrek the Third DVD

See Sally Kick Ass (book -a woman's guide to personal safety)

Diamond earrings

From the folks:

A black pea coat (that I picked out)

2 cuff watches

Jammie pants (a Christmas tradition, we always get jammies from mom)

a silver necklace

pilates video

a pretty oriental box

And even though grandma had already given us our Christmas gifts, they brought 2 more from her - a Christmas pillow and a pewter ladle

And My spoiled rotten pup got 5 new toys - 1 from me (reindeer w/rope legs) and 4 from his grandma.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That's quite the haul!!!

Kelsey said...

You rewrapped the Zune? That's not sad. Oh wait, yes it is.