Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Big Fat American Idol Review

I don't really have one distinct favorite yet and I can't remember their names yet. I thought the guys did better overall this particular week. Though I didn't think he did as well this week, I've liked the Australian guy ever since he did Bohemian Rapsody. I thought for sure he was doomed as soon as he said he was about to sing that song, but I actually thought it was the best version I've ever heard. This week, I also liked the brown haired guy that sang "Papa Was a Rolling Stone" and the guy with the rock voice that played guitar. I think they are both named David. Chekezie Eze, did alright, and I really love saying his name. I sometimes find myself saying it when I'm walking around the house (yes, sad, but true). The young guy is is good, but we'll see what happens when his voice finishes changing, lol. Right now, the girl I like best is the blond that played guitar and sang Carly Simon's "You're So Vain". Though the judges weren't as thrilled, I also liked the one that did "Me and Mr. Jones". And, because I'm a Heart fan, I liked the Irish girl's "Crazy on You". But was very sad, when the other blond girl butchered one of my favs, "Magic Man" by Heart. That's all I can remember....

1 comment:

Jenn said...

They are allowed to play instruments now? I thought it was always about the singing...that's what Simon always said anyway. LOL.