Sunday, February 24, 2008

Our own Internet Cafe

It's a sad state of affairs when three people are in a room together and they are all on their own laptops. lol
Me, B, and Jeremy this evening

-------------------------
Friday, February 22
We were feeling pretty indecisive this evening. We were not going to go out to eat, then we were, then we didn't. We were going to see if the neighbors wanted to get some dessert, then not. We wanted to exchange our Blockbuster movies, then not really, then we did. Then we picked up some Marble Slab and brought it over to Micah and Lisa's and visited for a little while. So, the evening turned out nice.


-----------------------------

Saturday, February 23

I ended up going to the Photography Club outing. They teased me because they were all trecking through the park with bags of cameras and part and tripods and asked me if I wanted to carry anything. I said "No thanks, I'm good with my pocket camera." lol Everyone was nice, I was the youngest in the group by a good 15 years. One of the guys really tried to help me out by suggesting shots for me to take, but my camera was so not capable of doing what he was suggesting. Since my macro broke on my newer camera, I brought my older one as well, but it didn't work either. I was pretty dissapointed when I came home and looked at all the shots on my computer cause I didn't like any of them. Oh, well.


On my way home, I stopped at a garage sale on the side of the road that appeared to be run by a Harley Davidson biker group. It struck me as interesting (and kind of humerous) so I had to stop and purchase something. There was also some people selling puppies, which caught my eye. They let me take a few pictures, which turned out to be the one picture I like from the day, cause it is so darn cute.
In the evening we went to my aunt's house to celebrate my cousins birthday. She and her friends had gone to Libby Lu and gotten their hair and make-up done. They all looked so cute!


The girls watching High School Musical. I had never seen this movie, so I stood around for a few minutes to check it out. OMG, I left pretty quick!

A party ain't a party til someone "busts a move"!

-------------------------------
Sunday, February 25th

Went to church, and to lunch, and strolled around market street, and went to some of the shops. Then we went for a "Sunday drive" and ended up checking out some model homes and pretending we were looking for a new house (we're not!). Then we went over to B's grandma's for dinner. Later, Jeremy came to stay the night at our house because he was downtown all day and has to be back in the morning.
Watching a performance of "Oliver" at Market Street.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm sorry you didn't like any of the pics you took at the outing. Hey, Christmas is only 10 months away, right??! Maybe if you tell Brandon you want a camera now....